PALLET Wood glue
Pallet wood glue is the industrial zone, the company used to transport a lot. Pallet wood glue is used for many purposes
ADVANTAGES OF STAINLESS STEEL.
Acacia wood is a very easy material to look at. Should be easy to buy. Acacia wood to meet the pallet standard needs to be 2x 0.02x 0.18 (m).
The glory of Acacia is of economic value. With the pallet is usually bought in bulk. You can save a great deal of durability with acacia wood.
WHAT DOES PALLET DO?
Today, the commodities traded are quite broad. In order to list the goods in the contingent vehicles, it is necessary to have pallets to protect the goods. And forklifts can lift bales easily.
In addition, Pallet wood glue is also used to make fancy furniture. Bring exciting feeling.
PALLET STAINLESS STEEL PALLET PRODUCTION PROCESS.
The stage to make out the wooden pallet
- Import of raw material wood.
- Check the quality of the input wood, ensure the requirements to be used to make pallets. The trees are cracked, foamed ... removed.
- Sawing timber based on the size that we designed before to make the appropriate wood. Wooden bars that die due to lack of size will be discarded.
- After the bars are cut into each bar, then to dry and sterilize, termite.
- Scrape the wood, so that the pallet is not shabby, scratched.
- Cut the two ends of the wood to make the standard size for a piece of wood.
- Sanding the timber.
- Closing of pallets, glue sticks will be shot by industrial twigs with twists.
- Check the quality of finished products.
DIMENSION OF EUROPEAN STANDARD OF WOOD PALLETS.
|Pallet EURO||Sizemm/inc h (W × L)||pallet ISO|
|EUR, EUR1||800 × 1,200 mm/31.50 × 47.24 in||ISO1, cùng size EUR|
|EUR2||1,200 × 1,000 mm/47.24 × 39.37 in||ISO2|
|EUR3||1,000 × 1,200 mm/39.37 × 47.24 in|
|EUR6||800 × 600 mm/31.50 × 23.62 in||ISO0, ½ size of EUR|
|600 × 400 mm/23.62 × 15.75 in||¼ size of EUR|
|400 × 300 mm/15.75 × 11.81 in||1/8 of EUR|
If you have demand for wood pallet glue please contact +84.931 590 223 | +84.931 590 224 see the sales department for advice.